Blogs > Citizens' Craze

Trends can bond people of all ages, backgrounds and economic standings, and can change the direction that society is going in. Are you wondering why your kids are doing the things they do or have you noticed that your co-worker has a new, intriguing hobby? Find out if everyone is doing it. If you notice something that you think people should know about, contact me at: NHRasanders@gmail.com or you can message me on Twitter @asanders88 or @citizenscraze.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Your Friday Night Plans: Courtesy of Restaurant Week

It's Thursday, which means you're probably trying to figure out something to do tomorrow night that won't break your bank.

Lucky for you, it's restaurant week in New Haven. You can get dolled up and hit the city's finest restaurants for an appetizer, dinner and dessert for only $30. Everybody's doing it (this is a trend blog, by the way) so I suggest that you make your reservations pronto.

I have mine at Pacifico, which is offering some sort of plantain encrusted item. I didn't have to read further - I was immediately sold.

My only regret is that I didn't tell you guys about this sooner. How often can you get a $60 (or more) meal for half the cost?

The restaurants' menu's feature pre fixe choices that are likely to suit anyone's fancy. Many even offer pre fixe lunch specials for about $16.

Pick your poison

For those anxious for spring weather, this is also an excuse to put on that spring dress and heels you've been stowing away in your closet. (Guys, I don't recommend shorts for some of these chic spots.)

Dine out at these places tonight and tomorrow like you can afford it, because, well, now you can thanks to restaurant week.

Maybe I'll see some of you out on the town enjoying braised lamb with a Cabernet-shallot reduction.

Happy dining!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home