Blogs > Citizens' Craze

Trends can bond people of all ages, backgrounds and economic standings, and can change the direction that society is going in. Are you wondering why your kids are doing the things they do or have you noticed that your co-worker has a new, intriguing hobby? Find out if everyone is doing it. If you notice something that you think people should know about, contact me at: NHRasanders@gmail.com or you can message me on Twitter @asanders88 or @citizenscraze.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

P90x: Coming soon to a blog near you


So this is a trend blog, as many of you know by now, and I have participated in a lot of the trends I write about - only the moral, safe and legal ones, of course. But I am about to partake in what will probably be the biggest challenge in my life thus far and I want all of you to join me.

There is a supposedly life (and body) changing 90-day workout plan that I am soon going to embark on called P90x. Many of you may have heard of it. If you have, you know that it is not for the faint of heart. 

The masses often write reviews that detail grueling workouts that were so strenuous they had to give up because the workout video is fit for only Olympians.


Well, I am putting this to the test to see if I have what it takes. My friend, Chelsea Lange, will be going through this with me. While I wouldn't consider either of us couch potatoes, as we do tae boe and pilates, run and zumba together, we also aren't Olympians by any stretch of the imagination.

This will be an exciting endeavor in our lives and hopefully yours as well. You blog readers get a treat - we will hopefully be posting pictures, videos and of course, details of our experiences, along the way. In turn, please feel free to give us tips, encouragement or even, if you must, laugh at our efforts. It's all in good fun!

Now I am going to enjoy my last bacon cheeseburger that, if I don't cheat (I won't, I promise,) will be the last one I eat for the next 90 days.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home